Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tag, I'm it!

1. post rules of the game so no one gets lost.
2. post a photo and 11 random things about yourself.
3. answer questions that were given you by tagger.
4. tag some people to do this all over again.
I have been tagged so here are the lovely answers to the questions. But I'm a nice person and wont tag anyone else or maybe I just ruined the fun. So if you want to be tagged, GO FOR IT.
1. Sometimes I am very silly
2. I can break a banana on my forehead
3. I love watermelon
4. I like to make lists
5. People always think I'm older than I am
6. The sunshine makes me happy
7. I don't like getting dressed. I wish I could live in shorts/sweat pants and a t shirt
8. My nails are almost always painted. Right now they are purple
9. Messes drive me nuts and I am very organized
10. I am OCD
11. I like being outside and active

1. If you could have one signature dance move what would it be?
I think any dance move would be good.
2. If you could eat one thing without getting fat or ugly what would it be?
ICE CREAM, oh wait, I already do eat that.
3. What would you tell yourself 5 years ago?
Have fun and don't worry so much.
4. What makes you cry?
That's a good question. I don't remember the last time I cried, I don't think I have a heart
5. Celebrity crush?
Zac Efron
6. If you had anyone's hair who would it be and why?
Megan, It has so much volume and is long and easy to do.
7. Dream concert?
He is We
8. Favorite childhood tv shows?
Sabrina the Teen Witch, Boy Meets World, Out of the Box
9. How do you want other people to view you?
Happy and confident
10. What do you do when you are having a bad day to feel better?
Run, eat ice cream or call my mom
11. Describe a dream date.
Going on a picnic, then flying a kite. Its not a big date so it should be easy to go on (Hint Hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment