1. When life gives you lemons make lemonade. We need to make good things come from bad situations.
2. Don't build mountains over mole holes. We need to make sure we aren't making the problem worse and exaggerating. We all have our own mole holes or trials and we need to make sure that we are trying to fix them not make them into a bigger problem.
3. Look at things in a different light. Sometimes we will find things difficult and they probably are but good can always come from them. We need to be looking for the good. We need to think of other situations and remember that ours could always be worse.
4. Find the winner within and exercise faith. We all have great potential and we need to find it. Find and search in our lives what we can do better. Then use faith to do what we need to.
5. Remember we aren't in this alone. We do have a loving Heavenly Father that is there for us. He will listen and answer our prayers. To have faith in God we need to have faith in His timing.
Good things in life:
1. Prayer and answers
2. A loving bishopric who is inspired
3. Phone calls home
4. Listening ears
5. Megan and Courtney
8. The Sun