Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let It Begin

I am taking 14 credits and the homework is crazy. School hasn't even been going on for a week yet! I have taken this many credits before but I've always had a fun class. Not this time so I have 6 classes and lots and lots of homework. Its hard to get back into the swing of things but it will be good for me. I just may not to get to have as much fun or maybe just a different kind of fun.

Good things:
I can hear the birds chirping outside
The sun is shining
My brain is growing or maybe just getting more full
I got a scholarship
Books cost only $80

2 comments:

  1. A scholarship! Congratulations!! And only $80 for books?! That is completely unheard of you lucky girl! Sorry that it is going to be a full semester but I know you can do it. Hang in there and work hard. Brett and I always felt like we were blessed by leaving schoolwork for every day but Sunday so that there was always a day to relax. Maybe you already do that, but if not, it could help you maintain a balance over the next couple of months. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of work, but you can do it. You can hang in there for 3 months. Congratulations on receiving a scholaship. Hope to see you for Baylee's graduation. Love ya, Grandma

    ReplyDelete