Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy

Today has been a great day and its not even 1 yet. Why? Because its just the mood I'm in. I'm just doing things I enjoy and love it.
1. I painted my toes yellow :) it was a happy color and the sun is shining so now they match!
2. I did yoga for an hour. It was so relaxing and I feel refreshed.
3. I did my homework and got it done by 9:30 this morning. Now I can have fun for the rest of the week. It feels so great to be ahead and not have to stress.
4. I'm making German Chocolate Cake... Why would that not make anyone happy?
5. I'm jammin to my tunes and no one else is home so I can dance and be crazy and no one else can laugh at me.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! And i cant wait to try this German Chocolate Cake when i get home! I wuv you!

    ReplyDelete