Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving my family and I went to Idaho to visit my mom's side of the family. IT was a lot of fun. i haven't seen a lot of my family in over a year. i was able to meet 3 new additions to our family and they are all so little and cute.

I am thankful for...
Atonement
Blessings
Chocolate
Dads
Electricity
Friends
Grandparents
Heavenly Father
Ice cream
Jesus Christ
Karen (my young women's leader)
Loving parents
Mom's
Noses
Open arms
Patients
Questions and answers
Relatives
Summer
Teachers
Unity
Vehicles
Winter
X-rays
Youth
Zinnias

2 comments:

  1. You have to put up some pictures of your prom dress. My Mom really wants to see what it looks like;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Kennedy. It was good to see you. You are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete