Sunday, December 14, 2008

PROM





I tried to put pictures up last week but I couldn't get them to download. I think I figured it out.
I went to prom with 4 other couples. It was a blast. Instead of going out for dinner we had a progressive dinner at six different houses so that all of the parents could see how we looked. We ate for about 4 hours by the time we had been to all of the houses. We only went to the dance for about half an hour when the power went out. we then stayed for 15 more minutes and the power didn't come back on so we left and went formal camping (we huddled inside around a lantern (for the light and warmth) while the power was still out). then 40 minutes later the power came on. we played the Wii. It was fun even though all the boys won.
For prom i deiced to be a match maker. 2 of my friends didn't have date so I set them with some boys from Douglas. One of my friends broke up with her boyfriend and didn't want to go with him so i found her date. Another friend wanted to go with a boy and he didn't have a date. I asked him who he would want to go with and he said my friend or another girl. After making sure that she wouldn't reject him, he decided to ask her. Every one went in my group and i was glad that they all liked their dates and had fun

1 comment: