Monday, October 15, 2012

Miss Kennedy


This semester I am taking 16 credits and 3 of them are in the preschool lab!!! I love all of the little kids and we have so much fun. They are just so cute, they say funny things, color me pictures at home, and we get to make fun things. Taking this practicum makes me know that this really is what I want to do with my life even if it does take up a ton of time. I spend at least 15 hours a week in the classroom and that's not making lesson plans or getting the activities ready. Even though it does take up so much time the children make it all worth it.




2 comments:

  1. K - I love my job teaching preschool. I have been through a lot of rough times over the past couple of years and some days, going to work and just being around those little ones was what got me through. They can make you smile on your worst day. They help me to forget about whats going on in my personal life, even if only for a few hours. You will be an AMAZING preschool teacher :)
    <3 Amy Hawkins

    ReplyDelete