Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

*Disclaimer* I know it is no longer Wednesday but it was started just not finished.

I have seen some extremely crazy things lately but I never have my camera so hopefully I explain them well so you can just imagine.


  • Today while running around the track I saw an older man (70ish) walking around reading. It was quite the sight and I don't think I could do it. Good for him!
  • Driving home from work I saw a man working on a power line wearing a ski mask with a cowboy hat. Only in Idaho.
  • While coming out of the gym there was a girl tying her horse to the bike rack. Is that even allowed?
  • I saw someone slip on the ice and go down the stairs... home alone style. I asked if she was ok and she said she was. I think she actually wasn't but was just really embarrassed. I mean, who wouldn't be.
So maybe it was only 4 things but for one day I think its pretty crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the someone tying a horse to a bike rack in Cedar. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete