Saturday, December 5, 2009

6 months

A lot has happend in the last 6 months. Summer break with trips including EFY and family reunions, my first college class (english 101), the first 9 weeks of my senoir year, with 2 AP classes (which i got all A's), another season of Varsity soccer (only 2 wins this year), my first homecomming dance, Junior Prom again (Pics to follow) and much more. I still want to do everything. I am the senior class Vice President, the Historian of National Honor Society, I'm volenteering at aim (an after school program for at risk elementary children), Jazz choir (also after school) and voice lessons. With all of this I am still able to have fun :)

1 comment:

  1. You go Kennedy! I am so proud of you....but mostly of what a good good girl you are. I wish you the best. Let us know when you get assigned a track at BYU-I.

    ReplyDelete